Endurocide® Antimicrobial & Sporicidal Curtains
COVID is a highly infectious virus and the most effective method of reducing the risk of infection is social distancing and restricting direct contact with outsiders. But complete avoidance of outsiders at all times is not possible.
Now you can create Safe Zones at home or work with Endurocide® Antimicrobial & Sporicidal Curtains.
Endurocide® infection control curtains create a physical barrier between open access and personal spaces at work or at home. Separate your drawing room from rest of the house, give extra protection to newborns, elderly or immunocompromised, secure the bedroom of infected/home quarantined from rest of the home. At workplace separate the customer facing and visitor waiting areas from employees with a simple pull of a curtain,
What is Endurocide® Antimicrobial & Sporicidal Curtains?
Endurocide® Antimicrobial & Sporicidal Curtains are the next generation infection control curtains effective against Viruses, Bacteria, Spores and fungi.
Unlike traditional curtains that can harbor microorganisms, Endurocide® curtains trap and kill pathogens on its surface, preventing the fabric from becoming a source of pathogenic transmission.
Scientific studies published in respected medical journals like “American Journal of Infection Control” establish that Endurocide® Antimicrobial & Sporicidal Curtains are effective in killing pathogens even after 24 months of use with no visible loss of activity
How does the technology Work?
Advanced patented infection prevention technology
At the curtain manufacturing stage, the polypropylene curtain fabric is impregnated with our unique, patented Endurocide® Sporicidal Curtain liquid that coats the fabric with a biostatic polymer layer. If pathogens come into contact with the fabric, the Endurocide Sporicidal layer instantly starts working by trapping the pathogens on the fabric & preventing them from multiplying & being re-transmitted.
Endurocide® Antimicrobial & Sporicidal Curtains kill spores by piercing through their spore coats & cortex & then causing lethal DNA damage to the spore.
Endurocide® Antimicrobial & Sporicidal Curtains kill bacteria by first preventing their respiration, then disrupting their cell metabolism & then inhibiting the cell from reproducing.
Is Endurocide® Antimicrobial & Sporicidal Curtains effective in COVID?
NEW: Endurocide® Curtains are effective against COVID-19
South African trial: Endurocide® Curtains were used in an ICU ward in a hospital in South Africa during the Coronavirus pandemic. The curtains were independently screen tested and found to be free of COVID-19.
Who needs Endurocide® Antimicrobial & Sporicidal Curtains?
HOME USE : Create Safe Zones for
- Newborn & children’s rooms. Very young children take time to developed full immunity. It is sensible to reduce their exposure by creating a barrier between their room and rest of the house.
- Elderly family members. Older people have reduced immunity and higher co-morbidities.
- Sick & weak immunity. Family member recovering from long illnesses, surgeries or cancer are more susceptible to infections.
- Home quarantined. COVID positive family members, even asymptomatic ones can spread infection to others. Curtains can reduce spread of virus from their room to rest of the house.
- Separate visitor meeting areas like drawing room from rest of the house.
WORK USE : Create Safe Zones for
- Doctor examination rooms in private clinics
- Separate office visitors areas from rest of the office
- Separate common spaces in high foot fall areas like malls, food courts, retail stores etc. from employee areas, cabins
HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS: Create Safe Zones for
- Doctor examination rooms in private clinics
- Doctor common areas and rest rooms at hospitals
- COVID centers and vaccination centers
- Replacement for standard hospital curtains to reduce the risk of Hospital Acquired Infections (HAIs) being transferred via curtains by care workers, patients and visitors
How is Endurocide® better than regular or Hospital Curtain ?
Endurocide® Antimicrobial & Sporicidal Curtains scores over regular or standard hospital curtains in every possible parameter. See the comparison table below.
How is Endurocide® better than a simple door?
Doors are the leading source of infection spread in a home, office or hospital. Every time a door is opened the pathogens from one hand pass on to the door handle or knob and on to the next person who touches them.
Installing doors in open passages or corridors is expensive affair and not feasible in many cases like cordoning off smaller areas within bigger open spaces like part of a room or waiting area is not possible with doors.
Unlike a door, Endurocide® Antimicrobial & Sporicidal Curtains traps the pathogens deposited by the hands and ensures that it neither survives or passes on.
Do Doctors Endorse Endurocide® Antimicrobial & Sporicidal Curtains?
Endurocide® Antimicrobial & Sporicidal Curtains significantly reduce the risk of hospital acquired infections (HAIs). It is approved by British - National Health Services (NHS) for hospital supplies in England and Wales and is exported to 15 countries including US, Canada, Australia, Sweden, Brazil etc.
• All claims have been independently tested in the laboratory to international standards. In addition, the curtains have undergone successful peer review trials in the UK, Australia, South Africa, South America and the Middle East. Independent Peer Review 2-year Trials American Journal of Infection Control: 24 month trial, testing the antibacterial efficacy of Endurocide® Antimicrobial & Sporicidal Curtains against a range of multiresistant microorganisms, including: MRSA, VRE, E. faecium, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, ESBL - E.coli, Candida albicans, Clostridium difficile etc.
"Excellent results were achieved for both zone of inhibition and contact inhibition when tested at baseline, 6,12,18, and 24 months with no visible loss of activity.
NHS Hospital Trial Evaluation by a leading NHS hospital trust in England comparing Endurocide® Antimicrobial & Sporicidal Curtains against traditional polyester curtains across two busy wards throughout an 8 week period. The results show clearly that Endurocide®; Antimicrobial & Sporicidal Curtains perform dramatically better than traditional polyester curtains in helping to reduce pathogenic contamination and bioburden accumulation.
European Peer Review Trial Comparison of bacterial loading of Endurocide® Antimicrobial & Sporicidal Curtains against traditional cotton curtains used in-situ in a hospital ward. After 10 days swabs were taken from the edge of each curtain. Results: Traditional Curtain Endurocide® Antimicrobial & Sporicidal Curtain MORE than > 150,000 CFUs LESS than < 30 CFUs Laboratory fabric testing - Sporistatic & Bacteriostatic Testing Qualitative “Zone of Inhibition” tests demonstrate that the fabric is sporistatic and bacteriostatic and whether it can prevent pathogens from growing and reproducing on treated fabric. - Sporicidal & Bactericidal Testing Quantitative tests to demonstrate that the treated fabric is capable of killing spores, bacteria and fungi. - One Year & Two Year Testing Tests conducted on the Endurocide® Antimicrobial & Sporicidal Curtain fabric one year and two years after manufacture, to demonstrate that the treated fabric remains active and effective.
Why is Trapping & Killing pathogens important?
Infectious microorganisms like bacteria & viruses can survive outside the host body for days or weeks. SARS-CoV-2 virus can survive for 2 days on cloth and if droplets containing virus get deposited on the curtains, they too can become vehicles for possible transmission of pathogens.
Curtains get contaminated rapidly after being placed in an infected environment. In one study, 93% of hospital curtains were found to be contaminated with bacteria even after traditional hospital laundering practices.
To prevent risk of possible contamination it is important to ensure that pathogens once they land on the surface get deactivated (killed) and remain trapped on the surface till our patented Endurocide® Antimicrobial & Sporicidal liquid can take full effect.
- H1N1 Influenza A Virus (Swine Flu): >99.999% inactivation in 5 minutes
- Measles morbillivirus: >99.99% inactivation in 5 minutes Both H1N1 Swine Flu and Measles
Endurocide® Antimicrobial & Sporicidal Curtains Complete Features
- Helps break the chain of infection
- Tested to international standards against: Viruses, Bacteria, Fungi, Mycobacteria, Spores
- Proven to be biocidally active for up to 24 months
- No track conversion
- No laundering needed
- Lightweight & 100% recyclable
- Fire retarded to international standards